The Mismo Competitive Gymnastics Program is a great way to develop and shine both in gymnastics and in life. We cultivate a culture of excellence in gymnastics, academics, and character. Our staff strives to bring out the best in each child. Training schedules range from as little as 2 hours to 20 hours a week depending on age, level, and family needs. It is also our desire to build confident, young people capable of adapting to challenges as they occur. THE MISMO TEAM strives to do this in an environment motivated by love and enthusiasm.
Mismo has over 20 years of experience bringing out each child’s best:
· Xcel State & Regional Qualifiers
· Developmental Program (DP) State, Regional and National Qualifiers
· USAG TOPS State and National Qualifiers
· USAG Developmental Team Invite Camp Participants
· 100% Staff USAG Safe Sport, Pro Members, Background Check, and First Aid/CPR Certified
· Mismo trains their staff annually with USA National Team Staff Members as well as Region 2 Trainings
· Collegiate Athletes (Gymnastics, Dance, Cheer, Track, Crew, Diving, ROTC and more)
Mismo's Pre- Team programs (Flipo + Magic) are recreational based classes designed to fit each athlete's future goals to compete or remain non- competitive. The goal is to provide each athlete with a strong execution of basic/fundamental skill while preparing them to excel in their next program.
The Xcel Program is an alternative USA Gymnastics competitive program offering individual flexibility to coaches and gymnasts. The goal of Xcel is to provide gymnasts of varying abilities and commitment levels the opportunity for a rewarding gymnastics experience. Xcel athetes will participate in compettions that are local, state wide, and regional.